Apco Thrust V
Apco Thrust V
The APCO Thrust is one of the longest standing wings in our range. Thrust is a beginner / intermediate classic (non-reflex) wing, which is simple to use, safe and easy to progress with.
It is universally liked and has withstood the test of time throughout the evolution of paramotor wings.
The Thrust V continues the legacy of the Thrust, but is a completely new wing – updated with latest technology available!
- FAR ® – Flow Aligned Ribs – Thrust V is the first model to incorporate this feature ! It is the correct way to position the ribs of the glider – simply explained the tips will generate more lift! This additional lift improves performance and more importantly, the safety and stability of the wing.
- APP ® – shark nose profile allows higher maximum speed while retaining a more constant internal pressure – the canopy is rigid, boosting confidence to novice pilots.
- Butt holes 2 – as the name suggests, these holes will easily allow release of any sand or debris collected inside the canopy.
- Launch – SRS® risers aids Launch, bringing the wing overhead quickly and effortlessly with no overshooting, making forward launch second nature for any pilot.
- Risers – Redesigned, simplified riser, with 2 different attachment point options for any harness motor combination
Take Off and Landing – As easy as it gets, contrary to reflex profiles, the Thrust has a high lift, classic profile. This allows the wing to take off and land at the slowest speeds possible. The risers are cluster free, simple to operate and understand. This wing will be perfect for schooling as there is no simpler or quicker way to get airborne.
Handling – reconfigured – the wing is now more agile, quicker to respond with less brake pressure. The FAR® and Shark Nose allowed us to improve the Thrust V for sharper handling without undermining any other parameter.
Speed – the maximum speed of Thrust V is increased to up to 55+ [km/h] – outstandingly fast for this class!
This is due to the APP® shark nose profile which allows higher speeds without compromising safety.
Construction – built to last. APCO’s legendary double siliconised cloth together with other lighter types of material will guarantee more hours of enjoyment than any other wing.
Lines – all sheathed for maximum protection in all conditions.
Paragliding – leave the trimmers closed and the Thrust V becomes a well rounded paragliding wing to enjoy both disciplines.
Schools opting for a non-reflex wing for students, will find Thrust V to be the perfect wing, making it easier for both the pilot and the teaching process.
POWERED PARAGLIDING DISCLAIMER:
Powered Paragliding, as with any form of flight, carries potential risks including personal injury, property damage, or death. This sport can be as safe or as dangerous as you choose to make it. All Equipment is not intended for acrobatic or competitive use, in any way, shape or form. Do not purchase equipment or participate in this sport unless you are prepared to personally assume ALL risks. We require you receive professional training from a QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR before you attempt to assemble, start, use or fly your Paramotor / Powered Paragliding equipment. Self-training greatly increases your chances of equipment and physical damage or death. Beware of purchasing used equipment, Do it Yourself kits, PPG Plans, or anything for sale on online auction sites at under market prices. ALL participation in this sport is at your own risk.
Free shipping on orders over $200
You can return any wing as long as it has not been used. 30 day returns